Content drives social media. If you’re not engaging or informing your audience, you’re not getting your name in front of them. Become your own publisher. This will help you lower your marketing costs by cutting your marketing budget by 90%, you will be independent and not have to rely on others, each piece of content becomes a marketing pull and you can rapidly build your business. Here’s how:
4 Step Strategy to growth:
1. Become a publisher – Create valuable content
2. Integrate social media- Make it easy to share
3. Build a community using existing social networks – Bring people together using popular networks.
4. Build your own community – Own your turf.
What makes for great content:
- Visually appealing
- Conversation inviting – ask for thoughts
- Loose the sales angle
Types of content:
- How to articles – Share details and show people
- Expert interviews – On camera, via skype or over phone
- Reviews – Books, products or services and be honest in your reviews
- Case Studies – Share success stories of others (Challenge, Solution, Results)
- News Stories – Do weekly wrap ups and summaries.
How to create Content for Facebook
- Hire a community manager – They can answer all the questions
- Break news on your wall – Keep folks informed
- Post 3rd party article daily
- Post your own daily article
- Regularly ask questions
- Announce fan of the week