Embedded Posts are a great way to engage your audience and share your Facebook posts into the content of your website or blog. Your embedded post will show any media attached to it, as well as the number of likes, shares, and comments that the post has. Embedding posts will let people using your web site see the same rich information that is shown on Facebook, and they will enable people to follow or like content authors or Pages directly from the embed.
Here is how you do it:
- Open a new Blog Post
- Enter a Title to Your Blog Post
- If you want to write copy/content in your blog post you can do so now. Then, you can embed your post anywhere within your blog post.
- When you’re ready to embed your code, click the TEXT tab, to turn your post from Visual to TEXT (HTML)
- Then, go over to your FB wall and find the post you want to embed. Make sure your post is PUBLIC or you won’t be able to embed it. (Scroll over the “world” icon to find out the status of your post).
- When you’re ready, hover over the arrow and select “embed post” and copy and paste the link into your blog post. Ta- Da. You’ve now embedded your post. To see what it will look like, click Preview and it will show you your draft blog.
For more tips on how to Rendezvous with your clients, follow my FB page at https://www.facebook.com/rendezvousstrategies