With close to 200 million members across the globe, LinkedIn has become an important sales tool to find business and prospects to introduce your company too.
There are many ways to use LinkedIn to boost your prospect lists. In this blog, I will teach you how to find new prospects and get in front of decision makers.
Here’s a step by step guide:
- At the top of the LinkedIn page you will see your Search Bar with a drop down menu to the left side. Select People.
- Then on the far right side of the search box is the word Advanced. Click Advanced
- You will then be directed to the Advanced Search Page, where you can clearly identity a region you want to target, an industry, a specific company, search for titles of prospects, etc. Pick your criteria based on your target market.
- You have the option of selecting multiple boxes if needed.
- For more accurate leads, make sure you select 1st and 2nd Connections under the Relationship criteria. That way you can quickly see your connections to these people.
- Once you’ve selected your criteria, click the Search bar at the bottom of the page.
Now you are ready to see who you are connected to. If you are 1st degree, you can contact directly. If you are 2nd or 3rd you can see who can set you up with a referral.
You can also create a database of names to cold call the business and with a little more information about this person, you can hopefully build a quicker relationship with them. Who knows, you may have even gone to school with them many years ago.
If this is helpful, please share with your friends and sales teams and follow my LinkedIn and Facebook Page for more business development tips.
Website – http://www.rendezvousstrategies.com/